Home Prenatal Yoga Classes in Singapore
Prenatal yoga can be a great way to prepare for childbirth.
What are the benefits of prenatal yoga?
Much like other types of childbirth-preparation classes, prenatal yoga is a multifaceted approach
to exercise that encourages stretching, mental centering and focused breathing. Research suggests that prenatal yoga is safe and can have many benefits for pregnant women and their babies.
Research suggests that prenatal yoga can:
- Improve sleep
- Reduce stress and anxiety
- Increase the strength, flexibility and endurance of muscles needed for childbirth
- Decrease lower back pain, nausea, carpal tunnel syndrome symptoms, headaches and shortness of breath
Prenatal yoga can also help you meet and bond with other pregnant women and prepare for the stress of being a new parent.
Prenatal Yoga benefits include:
– Safe asanas as determined by trimester taught one on one to ensure proper execution for maximum benefit for baby and mom
– A focus on poses that create space for baby, encourage circulation to the womb and pelvic region, and relieve the discomforts pregnancy can bring
– A supported practice to ensure stability in the poses. Props are used which makes these sessions accessible to complete beginners and very important for “flexible” practitioners
– Pranayama is incorporated into sessions or taught on its own in a restorative session. Breath awareness and control is an excellent tool for labour and delivery
– The practice teaches one to stay in the present moment, another invaluable skill for labour.
Premier Prenatal Yoga brings over 13 years of dedicated yoga study and practice under the guidance of one of North America’s most senior Iyengar yoga teachers, as well as the experience of a truly enjoyable pregnancy thanks to a beneficial yoga practice.
Home Prenatal Yoga Classes
Prenatal yoga is a safe way to stay fit and healthy during pregnancy while preparing for childbirth and soothing the discomforts that occur naturally with carrying a baby.
Private prenatal yoga classes are individually designed to address your specific needs and concerns in order to find more comfort and enjoyment during your pregnancy. Caring by nature, Meagan has been working one-on-one with mommies-to-be since moving to Los Angeles six years ago and has the knowledge, experience and compassion to offer you the greatest support throughout each stage of pregnancy.
Premier Prenatal Yoga offers the highest quality private, one on one prenatal yoga instruction for expectant mothers seeking the best for their babies.
A prenatal yoga practice should first and foremost be done for the growing baby. With the proper approach, moms-to-be can positively influence the temperament and behaviour of their baby, while at the same time strengthen their bodies and calm their minds. This safe and smart approach is described asmeditation in action.
A beneficial prenatal yoga practice must seek to achieve an active spine, a soft abdomen, a neutral pelvis position, and a quiet nervous system. Premier Prenatal Yoga sessions are based on this foundation in order to create the ideal environment for the development of baby.
Expectant mothers will use their intelligence to create action in the body, not just motion. With a focus on action this yoga practice challenges in new ways and will create an awakened body yet quiet mind.
Prenatal Yoga Classes in Jubilee Hills
Call On : 9849-150-590