The Leaf Yoga Teacher Training Certification Programs are an excellent opportunity for those interested in teaching yoga 45 days theoretical and practical training in all aspects of yoga composed of 60 minutes’ duration.
What is Hatha yoga?
Hatha Yoga has its roots in the Indian. Ashtanga is a one style of yoga. This Ashtanga yoga was initially popularized. It became popular in the mid-1990s.
“Hatha Yoga” is commonly used as a generic term to describe any vigorous yoga practice. Hatha Yoga classes are most commonly between
40 and 60 minutes. More intense classes are 90 minutes, while retreat classes can last several hours.
Given below are just a few of the benefits that can be had from Hatha Yoga
- v It increases your ability to focus.
- v It bolsters strength, stamina, and flexibility.
- v It Helps with weight loss
- v Helps in treating many diseases like cancer, asthma, bronchitis etc…,.
- v It’s a great way to release tension
- v It tones u r body well
- v It is a medicine of our health
- v It helps improve a person’s performance in certain sports football, and swimming etc….,
Those are some of the reasons why most Health clubs nowadays promoteing hatha Yoga.
Leaf yoga Academy TTC ( Yoga Teacher Training in Dehradun )
Details About course: The course is for 60 hrs for Hatha Yoga
It’s one month course
Fee: Rs: 25,000/- only
Subject of course:
v Hatha yoga asana,
v Hatha yoga sequences,
v Kinds of surya namaskar
v Diet & Nutrition,
Leaf yoga Academy
Placement – Placement available.